Wines from Chile and Argentina
The time has come for our next Wine Evening
This time we have chosen to combine wines from two sunny countries - Chile and Argentina.
Get up on 27.04.2017 (Thursday) and enjoy our combination.
1. Sauvignon Blanc, Dona Paula, Argentina (11% Al.) 2016
- Fresh salads, 'Campari' tomatoes, avocado, dressing with lime and roasted pumpkin seeds.
2. Chardonnay Reserve, Santa Rita, Chile 2015
-Brusquets with Porcini (manatarka) mushrooms ,
thyme, wild garlic and matured goat's cheese
3. Pinot Noir, Donna Paula, Argentina 2014
- Pork tenderloin with truffle paste, red wine jam and asparagus and fresh potatoes.
4. Torontes, Dona Paula, Argentina 2011
-Mascarpone with fruit and homemade biscuit.
The price for one cover is 48 lv.
Phone number: 0878 410 930
April 27 , 19:30 .
Dondukov 38 , Sofia, Bulgaria